Improve





Improve 
         Verb       To make or become better.                                                                       



    One word to guide me through 2018 would be “improve”. I chose this word because it’s important to always be your very best self and if your not than try to become better. For example I think to be my best self I have to be more outgoing. If I were, I could have many more opportunities in life. Especially as I go into high school. High school is a great place when you are out there doing as many things as you can, but first you need the ability to. I can get that ability by improving myself.
    Even as I get older in general and not just for high school. I will need to get better at very many skills that I’m not good at now. I also want to be more open and willing to do things outiside my comfort zone which will help at improving nyself in many ways.
    I can hold myself accountable of improving myself by trying new things every once in awhile. Or practicing everything I’m trying to improve on, like life skills or for the sports I want to join in high school. An example in that I want to join cross country again. Before I start the season I need to improve my mile time and how long I can run for. I can practice running everyday.
    Living like this will make a positive change in my life, I hope to see a little bit of it in 2018. Especially since I go into my freshman year in August. Maybe “improve” is a good word for you to live by as well.

Comments