My Birthday at Six Flags

    For my thirteenth birthday my family was all over the place, because my birthday is in July and that's when post people take vacations. So instead of having one big birthday party with all my family, I had three different cakes with different family members. But on the day of my birthday I went to Six Flags with my friends. Don't worry my friends and I didn't just go by ourselves, we went with the summer program we were all in. This was my second year going to the program and every year they take us to Six Flags at the very end of summer, which is always so much fun but this year was better because it was on my birthday.

    The first ride my group went on was Superman, there was one point on the ride where are backs came of the seat. The only thing protecting us was the metal harness the employes always make sure are secure before the ride begins. The reason the ride is called Superman is because the whole ride your back is up to the sky, like the way Superman flies. This ride was the only ride we went on that I was actually scared.

    After Superman we went on many other rides, and some even twice, but my favorite was Goliath. Goliath is the fastest and has the largest drop for a wooden rollercoaster in the world. I had my hands up for the majority of the ride and was laughing so much that people behind me might've thought I was a psychopath. My friend who was sitting next to me was screaming like someone was trying to kill her. I really wanted to go for a second time but everyone told my that I was crazy.

    When the ride was over, we saw the pictures the ride takes. These pictures were the definition of "perfect timing". I had my hands up with the biggest smile ever, my friend sitting next to me passed out, the friend sitting in front us looked possessed, the friend next to her had his arms twisted around in the most awkward way possible, and the group leader had her mouth wide open from screaming. I'm surprised she didn't end up choking on a fly. Sadly no one bought that picture, because Six Flags is way too expensive. Still I had a lot of fun that day and the food was delicious.

Comments

  1. Sounds like so much fun!!!! Did anyone take a pic of that picture from the screen? That picture sounds really funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we were about to but the lady at the desk got mad at us

      Delete
  2. I love roller coasters! Superman is one of my favorites but I like Goliath more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great. A lot of m friends think I'm crazy because I like Goliath

      Delete

Post a Comment